I'd like to implement a Question & Answers section in my (already existing) Drupal website. Ideally it should be similar to a StackExchange site, such as the one for Drupal Answers but without these "strings attached" that are typical for those sites:
- I want to decide about the license of the actual content of the site myself.
- I want enough configuration flexibility to set my own "rules", like how much reputation points does a user get (or loose) for performing specific actions.
- I want to assign "moderators" myself (instead of depending on community elected moderators).
Even better would be if they can be open source based also, similar to sites using either of these:
- Question2Answer, which is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites.
- The Open Source Q&A system, which is a free and simple Q&A option for basic use and small projects or its related AnswerHub which claims to have everything you need to launch, grow, and manage a knowledge sharing community.
Any suggestions about how I can do so? Like Is there a module for it?
Note: there is also Piazza, which appears to be designed to connect students and teachers so that every student can get the help they need when they need it. But that appears to be too much specialized to a target audience like schools, etc. Even though I do understand that schools may be possible users of Q&A systems, I don't want my solution to be limited to a specific target audience.